What makes a spa stand out from the rest? Unique and bizarre facials might make headlines, but a five-star experience is what keeps guests coming back. Read on to learn why Freshends Luxurious Towelettes are the perfect way to raise the standard of luxury at your spa:
- Keep Guests Fresh and Comfortable: A spa is an intimate place. Whether your guest is receiving a massage, facial or waxing, they know they need to freshen up before the treatment (well hopefully). By providing Freshends for your guests, they will arrive to their treatments stress free because they know they can count on you to provide them with the necessary amenity to wipe clean any body part that feels less than presentable.
- They Are A Spa Technician’s Best Friend: A spa technician spends most of their day with a naked body so they will appreciate a client who has used Freshends beforehand… especially before a bikini or Brazilian wax. Freshends are 100% alcohol free and made with soothing ingredients including aloe, vitamin E, cucumber extract and chamomile so they are gentle enough to use anywhere on the body.
- Sustainable Luxury Branding: Looking to brand your spa as sustainable or eco-friendly? Freshends are biodegradable, flushable, and packaged using both solar & renewable wind energy, maintaining the brand’s commitment to environmental sustainability. All products are produced in California with strict adherence to state standards for environmental protection.
- Hospitality-minded Packaging: While many households carry flushable wipes, Freshends is the only product packaged for the hospitality industry: discreet and individually-wrapped in stay fresh pouches that can be custom logoed. Consistent branding throughout your spa is a guaranteed way to immerse your guest in the full experience.
- Elevates The Guest Experience: This premium flushable wipe is currently carried in upscale resorts, country clubs, spas and private jets around the world. While the spa industry is booming with unique and unheard of treatments, attention to what guests really want can get lost. What your guests truly want is to experience an oasis where they can relax, rejuvenate and get pampered in every way possible. Treat your guests with the luxuries they deserve.